Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blog Information

This is my genealogy blog.  A blog about my family's history.  I am sure everyone on my Facebook page gets tired of reading about every story and every little discovery. So I started a blog that like-minded people can find and read.  I am not a professional genealogist, although I have been working on my genealogy and family history for about 8 years.  So here I will talk about that history.  I will tell stories about my family that are interesting.  And I will talk about discoveries I have recently made as well as possible hints that I have come across but not confirmed.  Who knows, maybe you will find some of your ancestors here too.  Feel free to comment, although politely.  Mean comments will be deleted, but if you have a correction to something I have found in my history and can cite evidence, I am glad to hear it if it is offered in a polite manner.  Feel free to ask questions too.  I am not an expert, but I have been doing this a while and might can help.  And if you have more information to offer on one of my lines please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment